*Please note – While we make every effort to crosscheck links and event details, we always encourage you to do the same before making final plans. If details are missing or incorrect, please let us know so that we can correct them. Thanks for your help!
“Adventure Awaits” Camp Fair
February 4 @ 10:00 am - 12:00 pm
Please join us at our “Adventure Awaits” Camp Fair to showcase all that Recreation and Parks has to offer. Located at Severna Park High School, 60 Robinson Rd, Severna Park, MD 21146, on Saturday, February 4, 2023, from 10:00 a.m. to 12:00 p.m.
The Anne Arundel County Recreation and Parks’ Summer Camp Fair will have representatives on hand to showcase all of our summer camps and programs located throughout the Anne Arundel County area and to answer any questions you might have. We’ll highlight our Summer Fun Centers, Day Camps, Adaptive Camps, Specialty Camps, Dance, Adult programs, and much, much more.
Registration for Summer Camps/programs and Spring programs, will open up at 12:00am (midnight) February 4th, all families can log in to their accounts and register at that time!
Assistance with online registration will be offered at the camp fair, if needed.
Can I do this myself online? Yes!
Website: click here for Active Net
***MUST USE COMPUTER OR “FULL SITE” ON MOBILE PHONE***
On Phone: Scroll down and Click on red tab PROGRAM REGISTRATION.
On Computer: Click on the red tab on the right – PROGRAM REGISTRATION
- SIGN IN / UP (Hint: if you attended last year, you have an account!)
- Click on MY ACCOUNT
- On Phone: Click Menu (3 small lines at top of screen)
- Click Activities
- Activity Search (hint: use activity name and/or program number) If you want to review the description of the Program Click on the Program Name in Blue.
- Click Enroll Now
- Add to cart
- Add to cart & continue shopping
- Search by activity name and/or program number for next camp
- When finished, proceed to shopping cart
- Read waiver and check box
- Check out
- Pay with credit card
- Receive a confirmation email
- Stay tuned for emails regarding camp forms.